Trump cannot win. The American people are lost. We are about to be totally destroyed. Based on what I have learned, these are logical conclusions. This is what my logical mind would have me believe and my logical mind is wrong!
Against All Odds
To date, Donald Trump has defied all odds. He is the only candidate in the moderate era, with a chance at becoming President, who is still his own person. He owns himself and from a Christian perspective, that is problematic. However, this is clearly God’s plan. He is the only man who broke the choke hold on the GOP by the criminal Bush family. We are a nation whose ruler, at the moment, is planning to attack the American people with foreign troops after collapsing the economy. There are plans to attack the American military, who would dare stand with the people, in defense of our culture, Christian traditions and personal liberties.
In his march to the Presidency, Trump has overcome the following:
- Vicious and unrelenting attacks from the media.
- Vilification from both the left and the right.
- He has escaped assassination.
- He won a Presidential nomination when the entire leadership of his party, said he would never become President because “they” choose, not the people.
- Trump is not owned by any special interest and the special interests, despite their hit ads and secret meetings to plan on how to remove Trump for their personal reasons, cannot figure out how to marginalize Trump.
It doesn’t matter who comes against Trump, he only grows stronger with each successive victory. Just ask Glenn Beck how well he is doing after throwing all his resources behind Cruz. And ask lyin’ Ted and Heidi how their marriage is doing after going through this ideal. Hillary is headed to prison.
“And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” Revelation 19:15
God Will Choose Whom He Wishes
I know that Donald Trump is not running a Christian political campaign. But in case you have not noticed, God can, and has, used anybody to lead of his own choosing. And that this critical time in history, why would God choose a Christian leader? After all, America has become the most unchristian nation. We have murdered 60 million unborn citizens without a trial. We glorify every perversion, wickedness and intrusive behaviors. We live in a nation that kills innocents with drones. Our every move is spied upon. I have covered how Obama, a man of very low moral character, has placed “enemies of the state” (i.e. the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist organization) into key positions in our government (i.e. DHS).
Our church leaders have been recruited to abandon their flock and to lead them astray. Your pastor puts IRS tax laws ahead of the word of God. When was the last time your Pastor spoke to the congregation about the evils of abortion and how it needed to be stopped? Pedophilia is the last prohibition that remains intact in our Godless nation and that prohibition is about to be removed through the efforts of George Soros and Kevin Jennings (Hillary Clinton’s education lackey who happens to be transgender). America has not only become a Godless nation, it has become a despicable collection of perverts and murderers. The Common Sense Show exists thanks to perverts and criminals like Hillary Clinton.
Donald Trump is not a Christian and he does not have to be because he does not lead a Christian nation. Donald Trump is a modern day Jehoshaphat (see 2 Chronicles 20). His people were faced by three overwhelming armies. Jehoshaphat and his people had no chance to survive in the same manner as Donald Trump and the American people. Yet, God worked an amazing miracle and Jehoshaphat’s enemies attacked each and killed each other as Jehoshaphat’s men were signing praises to the Lord. And what followed was truly amazing:
- And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil, it was so much.
- And the fear of God was on all the kingdoms of those countries, when they had heard that the Lord fought against the enemies of Israel.
- So the realm of Jehoshaphat was quiet: for his God gave him rest round about.
Serving God’s Will
Against all odds, we will soon have a leader who will soon serve God’s will, whether or not he realizes that this is chosen mission.
“And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” Revelation 19:15 (KJV)